By using our services, you consent to the collection and use of information in order to fulfill your order and contact you as needed during the order process.
- Your information may be used for Off The Wall Magnetics marketing purposes such as emails.
- Your information will not be used, rented, shared nor sold to any third party company.
Throughout this policy, we refer to information that personally identifies you or your accounts as personal information.
- We do not sell your personal information to anyone.
- The law allows you to opt out of only certain kinds of information sharing with third parties. Off The Wall Magnetics does not share personal information about you with any third parties that triggers this opt-out right. THIS MEANS YOU ARE ALREADY OPTED-OUT. We may disclose or report personal information in limited circumstances where we believe in good faith that disclosure is required or permitted under law. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities, to resolve consumer disputes, to perform credit/authentication checks, or for institutional risk control.
- We collect personal information in the normal course of business in order to administer your accounts and service you better.
- Application and Registration Information. We collect information that you provide to us when you establish an engagement with us. The information we collect may include name, address, phone number, email address, Social Security number and information about your interests, investments and investment experience. We also may collect information from consumer reporting agencies to verify your identity in the account-opening process or if you apply for a margin account.
- Website Usage. We may collect some personal information on our website. This information is only personally identifiable if you have chosen to identify yourself.
- Transaction Information. Once you have an account with us, to administer your account and serve you better, we collect and maintain personal information about your transactions, including balances, positions and history.
- As part of our efforts to reach and serve new and existing clients, we sometimes collect and use information from outside mailing lists.
- We use your personal information to help us deliver the best possible service to you.
- We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
- ??Companies we hire to provide support services are not allowed to use your personal information to the performance of the specific service we have requested.
- We restrict access to personal information to our employees and agents for business purposes only. All employees are trained about privacy and are required to safeguard such information.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personal information.
- We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date.
- If you identify any inaccuracy in your personal information, or you need to make a change to that information, please contact us so that we may promptly update our records.
- We will provide notice of changes in our information-sharing practices.
- If, at any time in the future, it is necessary to disclose any of your personal information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will give you advance notice of the proposed change so that you will have the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 800-337-2637.